Idli Pizza Muffins By LF Team
Idli Pizza Muffins
Kids get bored eating the regular snacks and crave to eat something that looks exciting and tastes good. Here's a fusion of Idli and Pizza that will be an assured hit with your kids.Read More
- 1 cup idli batter
- 1 cup veggies
- 1/4 cup Sweet corn kernels, boiled
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tsp pizza sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chilli flakes, Salt
- In a mixing bowl, add idli batter, chopped veggies, boiled sweetcorn, grated mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, oregano, red chilli flakes and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Pour the batter into muffin moulds.
- Sprinkle some chopped veggies, oregano and chilli flakes over it.
- In a steamer, steam the idli muffins for 5-6 minutes.
- Idli pizza muffins are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.