Idli Peanut Satay By Ranveer Brar
Idli Peanut Satay
Serve the steam idlis in an exotic way with this amazing recipe. This dish needs a little patience but the end result is going to satisfy you for sure. Serve them as a snack or appetizer and earn loads of compliments.Read More
- For idli
- 1 cup curd
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ cup black olives
- 2 tbsp pasto sauce
- 2 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- black pepper
- baking soda oil mixed
- For chutney
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup peanuts
- ½ cup coconut
- 10 to 12 curry leaves
- 4 green chillies
- For garnish
- 1 cup pineapple
- chilli paste
- lemon wedges
- coriander leaves
- Procedure to make Idli Peanut Satay: In a bowl add curd, semolina and mix it well.
- Grind the mixture in the mixer.
- Add the idli batter in a bowl.
- Add baking soda, oil in a bowl.
- Divide the idli batter into three equal parts in different bowls.
- Add black olives in the first bowl, pesto sauce in the second bowl and sundried tomato paste in the third bowl.
- Mix up all the batters.
- Add salt, crushed black pepper in all the batter and mix it well.
- Add baking soda & oil mixture in the batter.
- Add the batter in idli maker and let it cook. , In a heated pan add cumin seeds, peanuts, coconut.
- Refrigerate the cooked idli for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add curry leaves, green chillies, salt in the pan.
- Put the mixture in a grinder and grind it.
- In a bowl add chopped pineapples, salt, chilli paste and mix it well.
- Take the idlis out of the fridge and cut them into pieces.
- Add the sliced idli in a bowl, add oil, red chilli powder and toss it.
- Place the idlis on the satay sticks.
- In a heated pan, add oil, and fry the idli satay.
- Add lemon juice in the grinder and mix it well.
- For plating Idli Peanut Satay place the idli on a tray.
- Add the chutney in a small bowl and place it on the tray.
- To garnish Idli Peanut Satay sprinkle crushed black pepper, add a lemon wedge, fresh coriander leaves and Idli Satay is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.