Idli Kebab Shots By Ranveer Brar
Idli Kebab Shots
Smash those little beauties and turn them into something interesting. This Idli kebab's are a fun way to transform those leftover idli’s into a wonderful appetizer and surprise, guests.Read More
- 1 cup semolina
- 1½ cup curd
- ½ cup oats
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp flex seeds
- 10 curry leaves
- ¼ cup carrots
- ¼ cup radish
- ¼ cup green beans
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp all ground spice
- coriander leaves
- hot coal
- 3 cloves
- 1 tbsp ghee
- raw mango slices
- lemon wedges
- Procedure to make Idli Kebab Shots: In a bowl add roasted semolina, curd and mix it well.
- In a heated pan add oats and let it turn crispy.
- Add the oats in the batter and mix it well.
- Apply oil in the idli maker, add the batter and let it steam.
- In a heated pan add oil, mustard seeds, urad daal, flax seeds, curry leaves and cover it with lid.
- In a bowl add curd, grated carrot, add radish, add the tempering and mix it well.
- Add salt in the mixture.
- In a bowl add the cooked idlis and mash it.
- Add grated carrots, green peas, red chilli powder, all ground spice, chopped coriander leaves and prepare small balls of the batter.
- Place the tikkis on candy sticks.
- Add heated charcoal in the masala bowl, add cloves, ghee and cover the bowl with the lid.
- Fry the idli candy sticks in the pan until it turn crispy from both sides.
- In the glass add the dip, idli kebabs.
- To garnish Idli Kebab Shots, add slices of raw mango, lemon wedge, fresh coriander leaves, sprinkle red chilli powder and it is ready to serve crispy and hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.