Ice popsicles By LF Team
Ice cold desserts are a must for warm summers. This simple and quick Ice Popsicles recipe will provide you with another alternative for frozen desserts. These sweet and tangy Kiwi Ice popsicles will make your summers cooler.Read More
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 kiwi
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar sryup
- 1/2 cup water
- ice-cream sticks
- For the sugar syrup: Boil water in a saucepan. Add sugar and keep stirring till the sugar melts.
- For the popsicles: In a blender, blend sliced kiwi, mint leaves, lemon juice, sugar syrup and water.
- Pour the blended mixture into tall glasses.
- Insert ice-cream stick at the center of each glass and freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Ice popsicles are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.