I Am Rose
Vodka, sweet rose syrup and sour lime juice with dry ice poured over it makes for a deadly combination in I Am Rose. You’ll be quickly sold on to this smoky, sweet and sour cocktail.Read More
- 15 ml lime juice
- 20 ml rose syrup
- 60 ml vodka
- ice as required
- In a shaker, pour some lime juice, rose syrup, vodka and ice cubes.
- Shake it well.
- In a glass, take some dry ice.
- Take a bulb glass and pour the drink in it.
- Place the bulb glass in the glass with dry ice and pour some water on the dry ice.
- I Am Rose is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.