Hyderabadi Gosht Khichda By Vaibhav Mahajan
Hyderabadi Gosht Khichda
Satisfy your craving for a delicious pot meal with this delectable and sumptuous Hyderabadi gosht khichda that is protein packed. This dish is a perfect combination of health and tasteRead More
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 6 to 8 green cardamoms
- 2 to 3 bay leaves
- ½ cinnamon stick
- 8 to 10 peppercorns
- 3 to 4 cloves
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 250 gm boneless mutton
- ½ cup soaked whole wheat
- ½ cup soaked sella rice
- ½ cup soaked moong dal
- ½ cup soaked masoor dal
- ½ cup soaked chana dal
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 to 4 cups water
- Freshly chopped mint
- For Garnish: Coriander leaves
- Brown onions
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add green cardamoms bay leaves, cinnamon stick, peppercorns, and cloves .
- Add sliced onions and sauté. Add ginger garlic paste, slit green chillies, and mutton pieces.
- Let the mutton cook and then add turmeric powder.
- Strain the soaked pulses and lentils.
- Add to the pan along with water. Bring it to a boil.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the khichda simmer.
- Add finely chopped fresh mint and brown onions and mix well.
- Serve hot by garnishing with coriander leaves and brown onions.
Explore our Popular Stories.