Huevos Motuleños / Motuleño Eggs (Mexican Brackfast) By El Sazon De Toñita
Huevos Motuleños / Motuleño Eggs (Mexican Brackfast)
It is a special and very delicious Mexican breakfastRead More
- 6 Eggs
- 5 serrano peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 6 slices of ham of your choice
- 1 garlic
- 1/4 onion
- and 6 tortillas
- roast the chillies, also roast the garlic, the tomatoes and the onion (Its my secreany type of chili for any recipe, you have to grill it .
- And grind them, I also prefer to use the molcajete instead the blender, but if you dont have one, you can use the blender.
- now we are going to brown the tortillas. That's another detail, I don't like to buy tostadas or totopos, but if you don't get tortillas where you live, you can buy them.
- then we are going to fry the ham slices, the same with the fried eggs .
- now we will add some refried beans to the tostada, I prefer black beans, in my opinion they taste better, but they are also more nutritious so this time we agree with the fittnes boys and girls.
- then we put a slice of ham, the fried egg.
- and finally the sauce that we prepare at the beginning and that's all friends the famous, nutritious, cheap, delicious and easy to cook (HUEVOS MOTULEÑO.
- You can watch how i make it in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knokzJECtfs.
- And also see my recipes in my Youtube Channel : El Sazon De Tonita.