How to Make Pineapple Jam at Home | Pineapple Jam Recipe | Homemade Pineapple Jam | Taste the Fun By Taste the Fun
How to Make Pineapple Jam at Home | Pineapple Jam Recipe | Homemade Pineapple Jam | Taste the Fun
This homemade pineapple jam is made with 100% real natural fruit ingredients, and it can be enjoyed on the go every morning. This jam formula is additive-free yet, and you can store it for 5-6 months whenever kept in an air-tight glass bottle.Read More
- Pineapple Pulp – 600 g
- Sugar - 200 g
- Dates – 6 Pieces
- Cashews – 50 g
- Raisins – 30 g
- Cardamom – 8 Pieces
- Lemon Juice – 2 Tablespoons
- Salt – ½ Teaspoons
- At first, cut the pineapple into small pieces and put them into the mixer to make a paste. Add some water into the mixer (150 ml for 600 g pulto smoothen the paste.
- Take out the pineapple paste in a bowl. Take 200 g sugar. 50 g cashews and 30 g raisins, soaked with water. Take six pieces of dates and cut them into pieces after removing the seeds. Squeeze out two tablespoons of lemon juice. Lemon juice acts as a natural preservative. Take 8 Pieces of cardamom and ½ teaspoons salt.
- Transfer the pineapple paste into a pan, heated by the gas burner (medium flame). Keep on stirring till it starts boiling. When the boiling starts, add the soaked cashews, raisins, cardamom, and salt into the paste. Mix them well, and stir the mixture occasionally for 2-3 minutes intervals.
- When the color changes slightly, add lemon juice and dates into the mixture. Mix them well, and wait for the color to change a little again.
- Then add the sugar and stir well so that the sugar melts appropriately. Stir the mixture properly when the sugar dissolves completely and put the cover on the pan.
- After the addition of sugar, the whole process takes 20-25 minutes to complete. Remove the cover and stir the mixture at short intervals to not stick at the bottom of the pan. After mixing, put the lid again. A medium flame is required for the whole process.
- Within 20-25 minutes, the pineapple jam becomes ready. But, if you want to preserve it for more time, you have to make it tighter (more dense or sticky). Keep on stirring till the end without cover; otherwise, it will stick on the pan.
- The jam is ready. Turn off the gas burner and take the pineapple jam on a dish. Let it cool down and store in a sterilized and air-tight glass bottle. You can keep it in the refrigerator for 5-6 months. If you keep it at room temperature, put it into the sunlight after 15 days interval.