Hotpot With Cheese Toasties
This wholesome hotpot has been made using root vegetables like sweet potatoes and carrots.Read More
- For hotpot
- 5 boiled sweet potatoes 3 boiled potatoes 2 radish 2 carrots 3 onions 1 tbsp olive oil 2 tsp garlic 1 tsp turmeric powder 1 tsp all spice powder ½ cup barley 6 tsp butter ½ cup vegetable stock 8 tsp tomato puree 2 tbsp onions 1 tsp black pepper 2 cinnamon sticks 6 buttons chillies
- For cheese toasties
- 2 bread slices
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp jam
- ¼ block cheese
- Cut boiled sweet potatoes in wedges cut boiled potatoes in slices, cut radish and carrots in slant slices, cut onions in rings.
- Brush oil in baking tray, add chopped garlic, turmeric powder, all spice powder and mix well, line in all vegetables.
- Add barley, butter, cup vegetable stock, tomato puree, onions, black pepper, place cinnamon sticks aside and buttons chillies on top.
- Pour olive oil.
- Bake at 100 C for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Take 2 bread slices, apply a layer of butter and jam.
- Grate cheese and press on the bread slices.
- Toast bread on pan, cut toasties with a fancy bread cutter.
- Place pok choi baby greens.
- Serve the hotpot with toasties.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.