Meat lovers will devour this warm, creamy, sausage hot dog stuffed with chopped onion, tomatoes, lettuce leaves, green relish and mustard seeds.Read More
- 8 to 10 chicken sausages
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 1 hotdog bun
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp green relish
- 6 to 8 lollo rosso lettuce
- Heat 5 - 6 chicken sausages.
- Sprinkle crushed white pepper over.
- Blend sausages with milk.
- Strain the puree into a bowl.
- Add fresh cream. Fill sausages puree into Soda syphon bottle and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Toast hotdog bun on a pan, roast mustard seeds and cumin powder.
- Apply green relish on bun and place tomato, Onion slices, lollo rosso lettuce.
- Pour hotdog foam mixture, Sprinkle roasted mustard seed.
Explore our Popular Stories.