Hot and Sour Chana Soup By Gautam Mehrishi
Hot and Sour Chana Soup
Spicy and flavourful, this chana soup is scrumptious and wholesome.Read More
- 1 cup roasted chana
- 1 tbsp thyme dry
- 2 to 3 tomatoes
- 2 to 3 tbsp vinegar
- black pepper powder
- 1 to 2 tsp parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp red chilli paste
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat olive and sesame oils in a pan.
- Add the roasted chana, and then dry thyme.
- Chop the tomatoes and add them to the pan.
- Cook till wilted.
- Toss and mash the tomatoes.
- Add vinegar, black pepper powder, parsley leaves and red chilli paste.
- Mix well and add a little hot water.
- Stir and cook for 10 12 minutes.
- Serve hot in a bowl.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.