Hortobagyi Palacsinta By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for Hortobagyi Palacsinta, a Hungarian version of our very own dosa. In this recipe, pancakes made of flour are stuffed with a delicious sauce of sauteed vegetables. These pancakes are savoury and simply out of this world.Read More
- 150 gm refined flour
- 1 egg
- 200 ml whole milk
- 100 ml soda water
- 3 tsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp oil
- 5 to 6 mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp refined flour
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- to taste salt
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese
- In a bowl, add refined flour, egg, whole milk, soda water, sugar, salt as per taste and whisk it. Add soda and whisk again.
- Add oil and whisk again.
- In a heated pan, add oil, chopped onions, mushrooms, tomato and mix it.
- Add paprika powder, salt as per taste, refined flour and mix it.
- Add fresh cream and cook it.
- Add sour cream and mix it well.
- In a heated pan, add the batter and spread it.
- Stuff the crepe with filling and seal it.
- Layer it with filling and crepe.
- Add cottage cheese and bake it in the oven at 180'C for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fried herbs and chilli powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.