Horchata By Ranveer Brar
A vegan drink thickened with almonds and rice, flavoured with the richness of cinnamon is a fantastic summer cooler.Read More
- 1 cup rice and soaked almonds
- water as required
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- ice cubes
- Soak rice and almonds together for 24 hours and keep them at room temperature.
- Blend the soaked rice and almonds along with water, honey, and cinnamon sticks.
- Ensure that very fine consistency is obtained after blending. Strain the horchata.
- Fill the serving glass with ice cubes and pour the strained horchata. Serve chilled.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.