Hopper With Sambal By Ranveer Brar
Hopper With Sambal
Every country has some popular street foods. Here Chef Ranveer Brar presents a recipe for Hopper with Sambal, a Sri Lankan street food. The Hoppers made from rice flour and coconut milk are crispy and fluffy, and the Sambal is spicy and tangy.Read More
- For hopper
- 1 cup rice flour
- 3 gm yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 egg
- For garnish
- micro greens
- nacho cheese dip
- In a bowl, add rice flour, sugar, yeast, water as required and prepare a dough.
- Leave to fermentation for 1 - 2 hours.
- In a jar, add onion, tomato, dried red chillies and prepare a paste. Add the paste in a bowl.
- Add salt as per taste, sugar, salt as per taste, juice of a lemon and mix it well.
- In a heated pan, add oil as required, pour the batter and spread it all over the pan.
- Add egg and let it cook.
- Serve the Hopper with sambal.
- Garnish with greens, nacho cheese dip.
Explore our Popular Stories.