Honey Oatmeal Cookies By Ranveer Brar
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Your search for a cookie recipe ends here. Try this cookie, its filled with the goodness of oats and honey. Light and crispy, it's a perfect accompaniment with tea or coffee.Read More
- 1½ cup flat oats
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp dry fruits
- 1 tbsp almonds slivers
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 tbsp curd
- ¼ cup honey
- Procedure for Honey Oatmeal cookies: In a bowl, add rolled oats, refined flour, baking powder add mix well.
- Chop almonds and nuts and add it to the flour mixture.
- Add salt and mix well.
- In another bowl, add brown sugar, butter, curd, honey and mix well.
- Combine the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and make the cookie dough.
- Make small balls of dough and place them on a baking dish.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 170'C degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Honey Oatmeal Cookies are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.