Honey Noodles By Emanual Chauhan
Crunchy, sweet, and colourful, this yummy dessert is sure to be a huge hit with kids and adults alike. Serve this to your family after a Sunday lunch or dinner and surprise them.Read More
- 1 cup fried noodles
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate molten
- 5 to 6 balloons
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 5 to 8 colourful candy
- melted chocolate
- crushed almonds
- In a heated pan, add crispy fried noodles, chopped almonds, and drizzle honey. Toss the noodles and keep aside.
- To make chocolate cups, blow a balloon and dip in molten chocolate. Set them on a flat surface and leave it for drying. Similarly make other cups.
- Prick the balloon and carefully remove it from the hardened chocolate base. Freeze the chocolate cups.
- Fill the prepared noodles in the chocolate cups. Drizzle some honey and molten chocolate. Sprinkle some almond powder.
- To garnish with candies of your favourite colour and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.