Honey lemon Semifreddo in Vermicelli Basket with Coral Tuiles By Nishant nayak
Honey lemon Semifreddo in Vermicelli Basket with Coral Tuiles
It's sweet and creamy inside and crunchy and crispy outside..with flavor of lemon and mintRead More
- 2 cups Vermicelli (crushed)
- Ghee- 2 tsp
- Condensed milk- 4 tsp
- Milk -500 ml
- Fresh cream - 100 gms
- Honey- 4 tsp
- Lemon zest- 1 tsp
- All purpose flour- 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder- 1 tea spoon
- Corn flour- 2tsp
- Vegetable oil-1 tsp
- In a pan,heat ghee.
- Add 2 cups of crushed vermicelli.
- Fry it till light golden brown.
- Add 2 tsp of condensed milk.
- Mix it properly and saute it for another 1 minute.
- Once it thickens,switch of the flame and rest it to cool.
- In another pan,pour 500 ml of milk.
- Stir it in medium flame.
- Add 2 tsp of condensed milk,4 tsp of honey to it.
- Now add lemon zest to it.
- Then add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Now in a cup, put 2 tsp of corn flour and add 4 tsp of water and mix it.
- Put the mixture into boiling milk and stir it for another 2-3 minutes in low flame.
- Once the milk mixture starts to thicken,switch of the flame and rest it to cool.
- Now,in take small moulds, grease them with ghee and put the vermicelli mixture inside it and configure that as of basket and put it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- For coral Tuiles,in a bowl ,mix all purpose flour,water and a tsp of vegetable oil.
- Heat another pan,put a little oil in high flame and put the tuile mixture into it and let it crackle..then remove it.
- Now beat the fresh cream to smooth and mix it into the milk mixture and put in refrigerator.
- Now,put the mixture into the vermicelli basket and garnish with coral Tuiles and mint leaves.