Honey lemon Semifreddo in Vermicelli Basket with Coral Tuiles
It's sweet and creamy inside and crunchy and crispy outside..with flavor of lemon and mintRead More
- 2 cups Vermicelli (crushed)
- Ghee- 2 tsp
- Condensed milk- 4 tsp
- Milk -500 ml
- Fresh cream - 100 gms
- Honey- 4 tsp
- Lemon zest- 1 tsp
- All purpose flour- 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder- 1 tea spoon
- Corn flour- 2tsp
- Vegetable oil-1 tsp
- In a pan,heat ghee.
- Add 2 cups of crushed vermicelli.
- Fry it till light golden brown.
- Add 2 tsp of condensed milk.
- Mix it properly and saute it for another 1 minute.
- Once it thickens,switch of the flame and rest it to cool.
- In another pan,pour 500 ml of milk.
- Stir it in medium flame.
- Add 2 tsp of condensed milk,4 tsp of honey to it.
- Now add lemon zest to it.
- Then add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Now in a cup, put 2 tsp of corn flour and add 4 tsp of water and mix it.
- Put the mixture into boiling milk and stir it for another 2-3 minutes in low flame.
- Once the milk mixture starts to thicken,switch of the flame and rest it to cool.
- Now,in take small moulds, grease them with ghee and put the vermicelli mixture inside it and configure that as of basket and put it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- For coral Tuiles,in a bowl ,mix all purpose flour,water and a tsp of vegetable oil.
- Heat another pan,put a little oil in high flame and put the tuile mixture into it and let it crackle..then remove it.
- Now beat the fresh cream to smooth and mix it into the milk mixture and put in refrigerator.
- Now,put the mixture into the vermicelli basket and garnish with coral Tuiles and mint leaves.