Honey Ginger chili Cauliflower
Crispy spicy cauliflower With Ginger and sweetness of honey.Read More
- Green chilies
- Spring onion
- In a pan bring water to boil.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and add to the boiling water to boil for 5 minutes.
- Take boiled cauliflower in a bowl and add 2 tbsp of all purpose flower, 1 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of red chili powder, 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder. Add water slowly and mix everything together make sure that there is a coating of flour on the cauliflower.
- In a pan heat oil to deep fry the cauliflower. Once fried take it out and heat up the oil on high flame and fry the cauliflower again to make it crispy.
- In another pan take 2 tbsp of oil. Add small chopped onion, finely sliced ginger, 2 copped cloves of garlic, Saute for about 1 minute. Add 1/2 tbsp green chili paste, 1/2 tbsp red chili paste, 1/2 tbsp soya sauce. Mix everything and add 1/2 cup of water to cook the sauce for about one minute.
- In a small bowl take 1 tbsp of corn starch. Add little water and mix make flowing consistency. Add this corn starch to the sauce to make it thicker.
- Add crispy fried cauliflower to the gravy, add 2 tbsp of honey and give it a good mix.
- Make the plate ready. Sprinkle white sesame seeds, ginger, spring onion and coriander for garnish.