Honey Coriander Garlic Chicken By শ্রিঞ্জয় ঘোষ
Honey Coriander Garlic Chicken
As we are much more health conscious so the whole recipe made with very less amount of white oil and most important honey is using which is also good for our health. Taste of the food little bit of tangy and spicy.Read More
- 400 ml soyabean or sunflower oil
- 1 small cup Honey
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 onions finely paste
- 4 teaspoon Amul Ghee
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon Dhaniya powder
- 4-6 green chili
- 1 kg chicken curry piece without skin
- 0.5 ltr warm water
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 300 ml low fat plain yoghurt
- salt, to taste
- Marinate the chicken with yoghurt day before the cooking,the yoghurt helps to tender the chicken.
- In a pan gently heat the oil,saute the finely chopped onion for around 5 minutes then add onion paste ,cook around 10 minutes and until they are starting to change colour in light brown.
- Add coriander and chili paste,cumin powder,dhaniya powder,turmaric powder and mixed it well and gently mix all the ingredients together on a low heat around 10 minutes.
- Add bay leaf,add garlic paste and small amount of honey to bind up all the masala together.
- Add the marinated chicken to the mixture ,heat will always be in low ,mix all ingredients finely with the chicken ,cook for around 40 minutes.
- Add half litre warm water on a side of the pan slowly ,add salt as per taste. Cover the pan with a lid and cooked around 25 minutes.
- Open theke lid add ghee for enhance the taste,mixed all the ingredients together with chichen and cooked another 10 minutes.
- Off the flame,serve the chicken.