Honey Chilli Potato
Honey Chill Potato is juicy and full of flavor snacks. A delicious pick for kids, the great taste of honey chilli potatoes can be brought home in a few easy steps. Try this recipe at home and enjoy with your family and friends.Read More
- 2 big size Potato (Cut in slices)
- 3 Green Chilli (Cut in long pieces)
- 1 medium size Onion (Roughly chopped)
- 4 pieces Garlic (Finely chopped)
- 2 tsp chopped Coriander
- 2 & 1/2 tbsp Sesame Seed
- 1/s tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Refined Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 Red Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Refined Oil
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp Refined Wheat Flour.
- Add 1 & 1/2 tbsp Corn Flour and mix them with 2 tsp water.
- Add Potato Slices & mix it welDeep fry with low-medium flame till slices appears golden brown in colour.
- Take out deep fried Potato Slices in a plat.
- Now put the Kadai on flame and add 1 tbsp Refined Oil along with 2 & 1/2 tbsp Sesame SeeAfter that add finely chopped Onion, Green Chilli and GarliSaute it for 2-3 mins under low-medium flame & wait till the colour became transparent.
- Add 1/s tsp Salt, 1 tsp Green Chilli Sauce, 1 tsp Soya Sauce, 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Sauce, 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce & mix all well.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp Corn Flour with 3 tbsp WateMix it welNow add this mixture in Kadai and stir it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add deep fried Potato Slices, 2 tbsp Honey and chopped CoriandeMix all the Kadai ingredients properly.
- Take out it in a plate and serve this tasty recipe.