Homemade Vada Pav without onion and garlic 😊 By Varun Chaturvedi
Homemade Vada Pav without onion and garlic 😊
This is a very common and loving dish by most of us. Prepared without onion and garlic with a homely touchRead More
- 5 pieces of boiled potatoes
- 1 cup of besan
- 1 packet pav bun
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2-3 chopped green chillies
- 1 teaspoon amchur powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- half teaspoon ajwain
- few curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon of black cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of chat masala
- 1 teaspoon of hing
- 1 teaspoon of red chilly powder
- few chopped coriander leaves
- Take 2 spoon of oil in a pan on low flame.
- Add turmeric powder, curry leaves, black cumin seeds, chopped green chillies, mash potatoes, salt to taste.
- mix well on low flame. Allow it to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down.
- In a different mixing bowl add besan, amchur powder, hing, coriander powder, chopped coriander leaves plants, red chilly powder, ajwain, salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Add water and mix well to form a semi thick batter.
- Now cut each pav bun half way from middle.
- now prepare small round balls of the potatoes mixture.
- Heat up oil in a pan.
- dip them in the besan mixture so that it covers properly. hold the coated balls vertically in the bowl so that the excess besan drains out.
- Add besan coated balls in the oil and let them cook on low flame till it becomes crispy golden brown.
- Take out in a different plate and put it in the pav bun and serve it hot with green chutney or Tomato ketchup.