Homemade Cheese with Paprika and Olive Oil
Say cheese and it brings a smile to your face. But here's the recipe to make it at home.Read More
- 250 gm grated cottage cheese
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp curd
- 3 to 4 tsp paprika powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp olive oil
- Grate the cottage cheese in a blender until it is smooth.
- Add a little olive oil and curd to the smooth cheese and blend again.
- Transfer the contents to a bowl and mash it to make it like a cream.
- Add a little more curd into it and mix it gently.
- In a separate bowl, take some paprika powder.
- Mix it with olive oil and salt.
- Fill the cheese mix in a piping bag.
- Finely squeeze the mixture onto a transparent plate.
- Pour the paprika olive oil mix on top of the cheese in the plate.
- Make another layer of cheese on the paprika liquid.
- Pour the oil again on the top of the cheese layer.
- Refrigerate this for one hour.
- Your homemade cheese with paprika and olive oil is ready.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.