Toddlers are full of curiosity and love engaging in different types of activities throughout the day. Chef Shazia Khan shares a homemade cereal recipe that is perfect for a toddler's breakfast.Read More
- 125 gms Rice
- 125 gms Wheat
- 125 gms Ragi
- 20 gms Almonds
- 20 gms Cashew Nuts
- 10 gms Walnut
- 20 gms Raisins
- 4 Chopped Dry Dates
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Pomegranate seeds, banana, kiwi and almonds for garnish.
- Dry roast each ingredients separately until you get a nutty aroma Other ingredients.
- Add almonds, cashews, walnuts, raisins, dried dates and cumin seeds.
- Mix everything together.
- Grind everything into a coarse powder.
- Pour mixture in a bowl.
- To make the porridge: Mix 2-3 tsp powder with 1½ cup of milk and water.
- Mix well.
- Add this mixture on a pan and bring to boil.
- Add sugar/ jaggery and finish with a few drops ghee.
- Garnish with Pomegranate seeds, banana, kiwi and almonds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.