Home Made Ragi Cereal By Shazia Khan
Home Made Ragi Cereal
Toddlers are full of curiosity and love engaging in different types of activities throughout the day. Chef Shazia Khan shares a homemade cereal recipe that is perfect for a toddler's breakfast.Read More
- 125 gms Rice
- 125 gms Wheat
- 125 gms Ragi
- 20 gms Almonds
- 20 gms Cashew Nuts
- 10 gms Walnut
- 20 gms Raisins
- 4 Chopped Dry Dates
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Pomegranate seeds, banana, kiwi and almonds for garnish.
- Dry roast each ingredients separately until you get a nutty aroma Other ingredients.
- Add almonds, cashews, walnuts, raisins, dried dates and cumin seeds.
- Mix everything together.
- Grind everything into a coarse powder.
- Pour mixture in a bowl.
- To make the porridge: Mix 2-3 tsp powder with 1½ cup of milk and water.
- Mix well.
- Add this mixture on a pan and bring to boil.
- Add sugar/ jaggery and finish with a few drops ghee.
- Garnish with Pomegranate seeds, banana, kiwi and almonds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.