Hockey Pockey By Ranveer Brar
This special ice cream from New Zealand is a treat for ice cream lovers. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for Hokey Pokey, a vanilla ice cream with pieces of honeycomb. This dish has the creaminess of vanilla and a soft crunch of honeycomb and is ever so delicious.Read More
- 1 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- as needed water
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- In a pan, add caster sugar, corn syrup, water and let it cook.
- Add tartar cream, baking soda and pour the mixture in a tray and leave it to set for 60 minutes.
- Add the honeycomb in a glass.
- Add vanilla ice cream.
- Layer with ice cream and honeycomb.
- Garnish with honey and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.