Hinkejvu By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Hinkejvu, a starter made with vegetables. This dish made with Arbi (Colocasia) and other vegetables is flavourful and delectable.Read More
- 1 cup grated taro roots
- black pepper powder
- pink salt
- 1 tsp wheat flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ginger juice
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- 1 tsp chopped red chillies
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 par boiled & chopped green beans
- 1 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- In a bowl, add grated taro roots, black pepper powder, pink salt, wheat flour and mix it well.
- In another bowl, add honey, ginger juice, lemon juice and mix it well.
- In a pan, add desi ghee and let it melt. Add chopped red chillies, cabbage and saute. Add parboiled & chopped green beans.
- Add toasted white sesame seeds, a pinch of black pepper powder, pink salt and toss it. Remove the mixture in a bowl.
- In another heated pan, add desi ghee, arvi mixture and cook it until it turns golden brown.
- Add the taro roots in a plate. Top it with vegetables, ginger mixture and serve it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.