A sweet and tangy way to beat the heat! Make this tropical drink for your kids to drink after school and see them enjoy and relish the refreshing cooler. This recipe is a must-try.Read More
- 10 - 15 cubes pineapple
- ½ cup milk
- 2 - 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- strawberry syrup as required
- pineapple mixture as required
- pineapple wedges
- mint leaves
- In a blender blend pineapple cubes, milk, and sugar until smooth. Whisk vanilla ice cream and whipped cream in a bowl.
- Add strawberry syrup to this mixture. Decorate the serving glasses with strawberry syrup. Pour the pineapple cooler. Top with the ice cream whipped cream mixture.
- Garnish the cooler with pineapple wedges and mint leaves. Serve chilled.
Explore our Popular Stories.