Chocolate Pumpkin Smoothie By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Chocolate Pumpkin Smoothie
Your kids will simply love this drink that combines pumpkin puree and chocolate syrup. This smoothie is a perfect balance of health and taste. Do give it a try. This recipe is easy to make.Read More
- 5 - 6 blanched pumpkin pieces
- 4 - 5 tbsp multigrain flakes
- 1 - 2 cups milk
- cinnamon powder
- chocolate syrup
- Add a few blanched pumpkin pieces in a blender and blend them into a puree.
- Heat a pan and roast some multigrain flakes. Add the flakes, milk, cinnamon powder, salt and chocolate syrup to the blender and blend again.
- Decorate the glass with chocolate syrup and pour the smoothie into the glass.
- Pour some more chocolate syrup on the top and serve it to the kids.
Explore our Popular Stories.