Chocolate Jello Milkshake
Are you looking for a summer drink that will refresh you? Here's a perfect recipe for you. Chocolate Jello Milkshake is a delicious drink and energizes you during hot summers.Read More
- 4 tbsp mango flavoured jelly powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1 cup ice cream
- chocolate syrup as required
- 2 - 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- water as required
- For Garnish
- mango slices
- Boil water in a pan and add mango flavour jelly powder and mix.
- Whisk gently so that the granules in the jelly powder get completely dissolved in the water. Pour this mixture into a bowl.
- Refrigerate the mixture to make jelly. Add this jelly to a blender and add milk, mango pulp, ice cream, chocolate syrup, powdered sugar.
- Blend them well to prepare the milkshake. Garnish a glass with chocolate syrup. Pour the milkshake into the glass. Garnish it with a mango slice and candies.
Explore our Popular Stories.