Chikoo Milkshake By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Are your kids fussy eaters? Here's a delicious milkshake to complete your child’s breakfast. This recipe is easy to make and a must-try for all chikoo lovers. Do give it a try.Read More
- 4 chikoos
- 2 cups soya milk
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- chocolate sauce as required
- For garnish: whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- In a blender, add 4 diced chikoo, 2 cups soy milk, 2 tbsp powdered sugar, 2 tbsp whipped cream, 2 tbsp chocolate syrup and blend well.
- Spread 1 tbsp chocolate syrup on the sides of the serving glass and pour the milkshake.
- Garnish it with some whipped cream and cherries.
Explore our Popular Stories.