Herby Pumpkin Soup By Gautam Mehrishi
Herby Pumpkin Soup
This delicious creamy soup sprinkled with crunchy lotus seeds and button red chillies can soothe your cough and cold.Read More
- 1/4 no pumpkin
- 4-5 sprigs rosemary
- olive oil
- 6-7 tsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp dry oregano
- 5-6 no button red chillies
- 1-2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp oilve oil
- 1/2 cup lotus seeds
- 1-2 tsp button red chillies
- Chop the rosemary sprigs and sprinkle over the pumpkin.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast in a pre heated oven at 150 160 C for 10 12 minutes.
- Peel the roasted pumpkin, roughly chop and mash into a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add dried oregano.
- Fry the pumpkin mash.
- Add button red chillies and mix them well with the pumpkin.
- Add cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper powder, soy milk and lukewarm water.
- Cook well and strain the mixture.
- Put the strained soup back in the pan and cook for 4 5 minutes to thicken.
- Heat another pan and add olive oil.
- Roast the lotus seeds and button red chillies.
- Serve the soup hot in a bowl and add the roasted lotus seeds and button red chillies.
- Garnish with the pumpkin skin and olive oil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.