Herbed Zucchini Soup By LF Team
Herbed Zucchini Soup
Beat the heat this summer with this chilled soup made with zucchini. This soup is refreshing and tastes divine. Serve this soup to your family and be ready to get compliments.Read More
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 680-700 gm green zucchini
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- cheddar cheese
- black pepper powder
- Boil chicken broth in a saucepan.
- Add zucchini and tarragon.
- Boil it for 7 to 10 , Once it is boiled, transfer it into a blender.
- Blend it until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the blended mixture to a pan.
- Boil the soup on medium flame.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese, salt and ground pepper.
- Mix it well and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the soup into a bowl and refrigerate it until it chills.
- Your herbed zucchini soup is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.