Herbed Chicken Rice & lettuce Wraps
Fresh and healthy, these cold wraps are spiced perfectly with delectable chicken and fresh herbs. These wraps are easy to make and are a perfect solution to your hunger pangs between meals.Read More
- 3 to 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 3 to 4 lollo rosso lettuce leaves
- 1 cup chicken
- ½ red bell peppers
- ½ yellow bell peppers
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup steamed corn
- 4 to 5 green olives
- 4 to 5 black olives
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 to 3 shredded parsley and basil leaves
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup rice
- olive oil for drizzling
- For Garnish Parsley
- Dip iceberg lettuce and Lollo Rosso lettuce leaves in cold water.
- Refrigerate for a few min to make them crisp.
- Boil the shredded chicken.
- Finely chop all veggies (red and yellow bell peppers cucumber, and black and green olives) and combine together in a bowl.
- To this add shredded chicken, salt, pepper, red chilli flakes, and balsamic vinegar.
- Toss well.
- Add roughly shredded parsley and basil to this mixture.
- Drizzle some olive oil and mix evenly.
- Refrigerate this mixture.
- In the meanwhile boil the rice.
- Once cooked add rice to the veggie mixture and refrigerate again for a while.
- To serve make a cup using the refrigerated iceberg lettuce and Lollo Rosso lettuce, spoon in the rice and veggie mixture.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve cold.
Explore our Popular Stories.