Herb Crusted Tuna By Rishim Sachdeva
Herb Crusted Tuna
Tuna is a sodium-free, high-fibre, gluten-free fish rich in omega - 3 fatty acids. Chef Rishim Sachdeva serves the tuna with fresh herbs and a sweet and sour radish pickle.Read More
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- tuna pieces marinated in soy sauce and ginger
- herbs mixture (dill, corinder, parsley and breadcrumbs)
- 3 -4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- thinly sliced watermelon radishes
- 1 finely sliced scallion
- 5 - 6 coriander stalks
- sea salt
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the marinated tuna fillets for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Coat the tuna with herbs mixture and let it rest.
- In another bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, orange zest. Add thinly sliced watermelon radishes, finely sliced scallion, coriander stalks to the salad dressing.
- Slice the tuna fillet into pieces and sprinkle sea salt over it. Serve the tuna with the radish pickle.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.