Heavenly Chocolate Cake By DHARA LAD
Heavenly Chocolate Cake
Heavenly Chocolate Cake with such moist, delicate crumb! The icing has some amazing chocolaty whipping cream and the chocolate rounded out the entire desert.... Utterly delicious!Read More
- Cocoa Powder - 1 cup
- All purpose Flour - 3 cups
- Powdered Sugar - 2 cups
- Baking Soda - 2 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Fresh Cream
- Heavy Whipped cream - 1 pint ( dairy free )
- Butter / Oil - 3 tsp
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Pinch of Salt
- Chocolates of your Choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) / Use Pressure Cooker , Take off the whistle and pre heat it for 15 mins .
- Stir together the all purpose flour, baking soda, cocoa powder , powdered sugar , pinch of salt and baking powder. Seive it Twice . Take some milk and melted butter , start adding it in small portions in the dry ingredients and beat it properly . After you get a thick poury consistency , add it in the cake mould ( the mould should be greased properly with butter and place a butter paper below ) .
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven, 25 mins to 30 mins in a pressure cooker , until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, and the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan. Cool cakes on a wire rack.
- To make the frosting , take some whipping cream - beat it and make a foamy thick frosting , then melt dark chocolate by adding hot fresh cream and add it to the whipping cream , You can add the melted chocolate as per the colour required , then fold it evenly and keep it aside.
- Cut the cake into layers ( no of layers as per your choice - 2 / 3 / 4 etc ) .
- Take some water , add sugar and vanilla essence n mix it till the sugar melts .
- Add the sugar syrup in the 1st layer ( lowest layer ) cover the entire layer with the syrup to make the cake moist , then add the frosting , spread it across the entire layer and put the other layer on it very gently . similarly put all the layers one by one by adding the sugar syrup and frosting .
- After you reach to the last layer spread the sugar syrup and frosting across the cake and competely cover the cake , also covering the sides with the whipping cream and smoothen the cake with the help of a playing poker card / any other smoothening utensil.
- Finish the upper layer by pouring some melted chocolate and top it with some mini cup cake , Biscuits , Waffy , Chocolates Chip , Nutties , Dairy Milk , any other topping of your choice.
- To give a proper finish , take a piping bake and make a simple design at the bottom of the cake with some whipping cream.
- Keep it in Refrigerator for 1 Hour to set properly ...Serve and Enjoy .... Happy Baking ....