Heart Shaped Egg Benedict
A sandwich layered with bread and chicken, and poached eggs on top.Read More
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 tsp butter
- For sauce
- boiling water
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- black pepper
- 3-4 egg yolks
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- For filling
- 1-2 strip smoked cooked chicken ham
- spinach leaves
- for tadka
- Take bread slices and cut them into heart shapes with the help of a heart shaped cutter. Heat butter on a pan and toast these heart shaped bread slices.
- For the hollandaise sauce: In a double boiler, add water, mustard powder, salt, crushed black pepper and egg yolks. Remove the bowl from the heat.
- Add melted butter, hot water and white vinegar. In a non stick pan, add water, vinegar and salt.
- (The water should be lukewarm). Place a heart shaped cutter into it.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and slowly pour them into the cutter.
- Cook the eggs for 5 to 7 minutes on the low flame.
- Gently cook the eggs.
- Remove them from them the cutter.
- Make layers with heart shaped bread, smoked cooked chicken ham, hollandaise sauce, spinach leaves, and finally top it off with the cooked poached eggs.
- For the salad: Heat oil in a pan. Add carom seeds chopped red cabbage, salt, crushed black pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix it well Serve this salad with the layered sandwich. Sprinkle paprika powder and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.