Heart Attack Cake By Maria Goretti
Heart Attack Cake
Want to go all out and declare your love for your beloved? Look no further than the two-tiered chocolate Heart Attack Cake topped with buttercream for your loved one. This cake is perfect for your next Valentine's.Read More
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250 gm unsalted butter
- 250 gm castor sugar
- 6 eggs
- 500 gm refined flour
- 90 gm cocoa
- 50 ml maple syrup
- 12-14 marzipan flower
- 1 tsp edible glitter
- Add baking powder onto the flour and leave it at side.
- In a bowl add unsalted butter, castor sugar and whisk it.
- Add egg and whisk it again.
- Add refined flour, cocoa powder and mix it.
- Spray the cake tins with butter.
- Add the batter into the tray and bake both cakes for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Unmould the cake and slice it into two, cut the centre part.
- Add the buttercream to the cake and layer it with another slice of cake.
- Repeat the process with the smaller cake.
- Add maple syrup, layer it with buttercream, add the slice of cake, cover the cake with buttercream and pipe stars on it.
- Use cake stands for support.
- Garnish it with marzipan flowers, edible glitter and Heart attack cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.