Healthy Puchka By Emanual Chauhan
Puchkas, golgappas or pani puris are loved by one and all. Here's a healthy and flavorful twist to the mouth-watering puchkas. Easy to make, this recipe is a must-try at home.Read More
- 200 gm semolina and maida dough
- 3 tbsp sweet hung curd
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 tbsp orange chopped
- 1 tbsp jalapenos chillies
- 2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- mint sprig
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- Roll out the semolina and maida dough into a thin sheet.
- Cut it into roundels using a cookie cutter. Preheat an air fryer and grease it with oil.
- Place the roundels in the fryer for 4 min at 180'c.
- In a bowl, mix sweet hung curd, pomegranate, orange pieces and spicy jalapenos chillies. Add roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, salt, pepper add mix well.
- Pour the pomegranate juice into shot glasses. Fill the puchkas with the mixture and serve it in shot glasses.
Explore our Popular Stories.