Healthy Pav Bhaji By Amruta Kekre
Healthy Pav Bhaji
This tempting and mouth drooling recipe is specially for the weight watchers who seek taste and health.Read More
- 1 small beetroot
- 2 potatoes
- 1 capsicum medium sized
- 2 medium sized tomatoes chopped
- 5 garlic cloves(paste)
- Half inch ginger piece ( paste)
- 2 green chillies
- 2 medium sized onion
- 2 set of whole wheat pav
- 1cup Green peas
- 1tspR ed chilly powder
- 1tbsp Pav bhaji masala
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander
- Tip: beetroot enhances the colour
- 1 Lemon
- Boil potatoes,green peas, beetroot in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter in a pan . Add ginger garlic paste.
- Add green chillies and chopped onions . Saute them untill brown.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes .
- Add red chilly powder, salt(as per tastand 1tbsp pav bhaji masala.
- After the pressure cooker is cool down. Mash the contents in it and mix it well.
- Add the contents of pressure cooker in the pan.
- Mix it well. Add 1 cup of water.
- Cover it and let it cook for 10min.
- Add coriander and lemon juice for garnish.
- Shallow fry your whole wheat pav in little butter.