Healthy Homemade Snickers Bars By Patricia
Healthy Homemade Snickers Bars
If you like Snickers bars, you'll enjoy this healthy homemade alternative. Healthy homemade Snickers bars is healthy and crunchy delicacy full of health-promoting fat and protein - that doesn’t harm your figure (in small amounts ☺). Plus, they are completely gluten-free.Read More
- Chocolate layer:
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 4 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Nougat layer:
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (melte
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup cashews (soaked in water overnigh
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp milk (any)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Caramel layer:
- 15 dates
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 50g (1.7opeanuts
- a pinch of sea salt
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the chocolate layer and then spread onto the bottom of a small baking pan.
- Choose the pan size according to desired height and size of bars.
- Place the pan into the freezer for a moment so that the chocolate hardens.
- To prepare the nougat layer, blend all ingredients in a blender until as smooth as possible.
- If chocolate layer has hardened, smooth nougat layer over the chocolate and place the pan into the freezer again.
- To prepare the last caramel layer, blend all the ingredients for the caramel layer (except peanuts).
- If the nougat layer has hardened, spread the caramel layer over the nougat layer and lastly, press peanuts into the caramel (chopped into pieces or whole).
- Place this pan into the freezer for 2 to 3 hours and let harden.
- After taking out of the freezer, cut into pieces and eat, or store in the refrigerator.
- If desired, you can change the order of the layers (for example, place the chocolate layer on the top).