Healthy easy tea time cake By Aashwinee
Healthy easy tea time cake
It’s traditional cake recipe. My mother taught me this and my both daughters like this type of cake very much. It’s easy and healthy.Read More
- Wheat flour-100gm
- Shredded jaggery-100gm
- Melted Ghee(clarified butte-100 ml
- Eggs-3 no.
- Baking powder-1/2 tbsp
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Beat the eggs until fluffy.
- Add jaggery to fluffy eggs, beat until jaggery get dissolved .
- Add melted ghee and beat for 1 minutes.(Wet ingredients mixture is ready).
- Sieve wheat flour and baking powder then add this to wet ingredients mixture.
- Add pinch of salt and fold the mixture.
- Once batter is done, pour that into 6 inch pan(pan should be greased with butter and dusted with flour).
- Bake the cake on pre- heated oven for 30-35 minutes on 180 deg Cel.
- You can serve with tea or coffee (or You can serve cake with chocolate syrup or other syrups too).