Healthy Dry fruits cake with wheat and almond flour.
Winner - Your Recipe Contest – Baking Edition Fortnight 2
Cake will take care of health as well as taste buds😋😋.Read More
- Wheat flour (1 Cup)
- Almond Flour(1/2 Cup)
- Oil (4-5 tsp.)
- Sugar(1/2 cup)
- Curd (1/4 Cup)
- Milk (1 Cup)
- Baking Powder (1/2 tsp.)
- Baking Soda (1/4 tsp.)
- Coco Powder (1&1/2 tsp.)
- 10-15 Chopped Almonds and Cashews
- Add oil in a bowl and powdered sugar into it,mix it properly then add 1/4 cup of homemade curd(not so frothy).
- Strain 1 cup of wheat flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder ,1/4 tsp baking soda, 1&1/2 tsp coco powder and mix it.
- Add this into a mixture add 1/2 cup of milk into it mix it well upto lumps off again add 1/2 cup of milk into it and add almond powder into it and mix it well.
- Preheat the oven Grease the cake tin,put butter paper into it and again grease it and add cake batter into it.
- Put it into a over for 180° for 20-25 mins. Check it once .
- Spread chocolate ganache all over it.
- Decorate it with chopped dryfruits on it.