Healthy Chillla By Rutuja Bhavsar
it has Full of Healthy NutrientsRead More
- one cup Oats
- half cup Sabudana ( soaked for 4 hours )
- half cup Poha
- Half cup Rawa
- One and a half cup Butter meil or Dahi
- 3 green chillis chopped
- pinch of turmeric
- pinch of red chilly powder ( you can take chilly flakes as well)
- 10 to 12 curry leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 table spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Roast Oats, Rawa , Poha in a dry pan and keep it aside to cool the mixture .
- take a mixer and pour the mixture (Oats, Poha, Rawa and Soaked Sabudanin the Mixer and make a fine paste.
- In the same mixer with Oats ,Poha, Sabudana and Rawas mixture , add the other ingredients(Except Dahi or Butter miland make a fine paste out of it.
- once a fine paste is made pour the mixture in the bowl and add Dahi or Butter milk into the fine paste and make a dosa Batter like consistency.
- Keep the Mixture aside for 20 Minutes to rest.
- TIP: Do not add Salt immediately as Rawa, Oats , Poha soak the water, hence add the Salt once you are prepared to make the Chilla .
- after 20 Minutes, take the rested batter, if required Add more Dahi or Mutter milk or even Water or Milk to make it a proper Dosa batter consistency.
- Once the batter is ready add coriander chopped in the batter to get a nice color ,also add salt as per your taste .
- take a non stick pan , put some oil and make a CHILA .
- cook it on a low flame,else your chila will not cook properly and also get burnt.