Healthy Assorted Fruits Cake By Deeksha Pradeep
Healthy Assorted Fruits Cake
Instead of eating the cakes you get in bakery which is loaded with tons of sugar . TRY THIS RECIPE, LEARN AND MASTER IT.Read More
- Watermelon - 1 whole
- Kiwi green- Around 5
- Blackberries or Black Grapes( i used grapes black, )- Around 5
- Pineapple- 1 whole
- Strawberries or Lychees ( i used strawberries)- AROUND 5
- A Plate
- Take watermelon cut it into half .
- Shave the green part of the watermelon neatly .
- Cut the watermelon into 2 sizes . small and big.
- Keep cut watermelon aside.
- Take green kiwis and cut them in circles and keep aside.
- Take Black Grapes or Black berries whichever available in market. I chose black grapes.
- Take Pineapple and cut in your favourite shape . I cut into stars.
- Take Strawberries or Lychees whichever available in market. I chose Strawberries.
- Now take the biggest plate and assemble.
- ASSEMBLE :- 1st place big watermelon below , then small watermelon on top.
- Place all the fruits as shown in the pic.
- HEALTHY CAKE READY . ENJOY.