Harrisa Paneer By Emanual Chauhan
Dig into the sizzle of chillies mixed with aromatic spices with this quick harissa paneer that is sure to be a hit at any party. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try.Read More
- 200 gm dried chillies
- 1 tbsp caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp refined oil
- 200 gm paneer cubes
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp caraway seeds ( Shahi Jeera)
- Soak chillies in a bowl of hot water and set aside.
- Heat a pan and roast caraway seeds, coriander seeds and caraway seeds until fragrant.
- Transfer the roasted spices, soaked chillies, garlic, and dried mint to the grinder and grind into a smooth paste by adding olive oil.
- Transfer the harissa paste to a bowl. Add salt and mix well.
- Evenly coat the paneer cubes with the harissa paste. Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated paneer cubes until done on each side.
- Garnish the harissa paneer with cumin and coriander seeds and serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.