Hariyaali ice cream By Adreija Mandal
Hariyaali ice cream
It's special coz it's made of ridge gourd and seasonal fruits which keeps our body cool.Read More
- 50g whipped cream
- 200g ridge gourd blanched & made into paste
- 150ml condensed milk
- 2 medium mango diced (raw and rip
- 200 g castor sugar
- 50 ml charred wood apple juice
- 2 tb maida
- 2 tb multi grain atta
- 50 g butter
- 1egg yolks
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of baking soda
- Sprinklers as required
- Green food colouring (optiona
- 1teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Beat the whipping cream till it has stiff peak.
- Add the ridge gourd paste to the condensed milk 🍼 and mix thoroughl.
- Add the whipped cream , vanilla essence, and 50 g of sugar to the ridge gourd and condensed milk mixture .
- Add few drops 💦 of green food colouring (optionaand put it in the freezer for 3 - 4 hrs.
- Add 50 g of sugar, multi grain atta, maida, egg yolk in another bowl and mix them into a doug.
- Keep this in the refrigerator for 1 hou.
- In a pan put the ripe mangoes and the rest of the sugar and soften it to a jell.
- Roll 🍣 out the dough into and cut into circles using a glas.
- Bake the shortbread in the oven for 10 mins at 190°C.
- Now, char the raw mangoe.
- Place the shortbread in a plate and scoop the ice cream on it and serve with mango jelly, charred mango, sprinklers and wood apple sauc.