Hari Mirch Thecha
Thecha is a traditional Maharashtrian chutney served with bhakri or chapati. The ingredients of this spicy chutney are pounded together in a mortar and pestle into a coarse mixture.Read More
- 2 - 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 10 - 15 green chillies
- 7 - 8 cloves garlic
- 2 - 3tbsp roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, green chillies, garlic and cook for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a moratar and pestle.
- Add salt, roasted peanuts, chopped coriander and grind the mixture coarsely.
- The hot and spicy Thecha is ready to eat with roti or bhakri.
Explore our Popular Stories.