Hara Masala Mutton
Farah Khan helps Zarine prepare a special mutton curry which looks refreshing and comes straight from her family kitchen. The fresh green masala gives the mutton a unique look and taste which is hard to resist.Read More
- 4 tbsp oil
- 6 green cardamoms
- 4 cloves
- 4 sliced onions
- 500 gm mutton
- green paste
- grounded black papper powder
- lemon juice
- In a heated pan add oil, green cardamoms, cloves.
- Add marinated mutton and mix it well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook.
- To the mutton add pre-prepared green paste and mix it well.
- Add water and let it cook.
- Add onion rings, black pepper powder, lemon juice and let it cook on slow gas.
- Once cooked Hara Masala Mutton is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.