Hara bhara Upma
Healthy spinach upma for all who are watching calories!Read More
- 1 cup semolina
- 1small onion, chopped
- 1/2 Red bell pepper
- 1/2 Yellow bell pepper
- 1cup spinach, blanched and blended
- 2 Green chillies
- 3-4 Curry leaves
- 2 spoon roasted chana daal
- 1 spoon raw yellow moong dal
- 3-4 cashwe nuts
- 1table spoon oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 table spoon mustard seeds
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add musturd seeds.
- Add chana daal and moong dal.
- Add green chillies and curry leaves.
- Saute all ingredents for 1 min.
- Add chopped onion,saute till light brown.
- Add bell peppers and spinach paste, saute for 1min.
- Take another pan and dry roast semolina till light brown.
- Add roasted semolina to saute vegetables.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- Keep stirring, ensure no lumps are formed.
- Cook for minute.
- Transfer in serving bowl.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and curry leaves.
- Serve hot.