Handavo By Shefali Kothari
It's gujarati's special authentic recipeRead More
- 250 gm handva floor
- 50 gm coarse whole wheat floor
- 50 gm jaggery
- 50 gm grated bottle guard
- 50 gm oil
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp achar masala
- 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tbsp cooking soda
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp mustered seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3-4 dry red chilli
- 4 tbsp curd
- In a pan mix handava flour, wheat floor, salt and curd.
- Mix it well and make a semi thick better add water if require.
- Give rest for 4-5 hours in a hot place.
- After rest add grated bottle guard, chilli powder, achar masala, turmeric powder and soda and mix it well.
- In a hot pan hit oil add mustered seed.
- When it cracked add seaseme seeds, dry red chill turn of flame.
- Add 2 tbsp in better and mix it well.
- Grease handava pan with some oil pour handava better in pan and pour left oil mixture on top of better.
- Cook it 15 minute on high flame.
- After 15 minute on slow flame for next 30 to 35 minutes .
- Your handvo is donGive rest for 10 minute .
- Serve it with curd.