Hand Smashed baby potatoes with Mixed Herbs
Smothered in tasty herbs and chunky salt, these are finger-lickin' good! The best side dish which is crispy from outside and soft from inside.Read More
- Baby potatoes - ½ KG
- Ground black pepper – ½ tsp
- Salt – for taste
- Butter (salted– 2 tbsp
- mixed herbs – 2 tbsp
- Garlic crushed – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Wash and scrub the dirt away from baby potatoes. Do not peel the skin of potatoes.
- Prick all the baby potatoes from fork. This will allow equal baking till inside.
- Take a vessel and add water and a pinch of salt and par boil the baby potatoes. Note: The potatoes should not be completely cooked. This will take roughly 4 minutes on high flame.
- Let the potatoes cool down a bit. Once they are cooled, hand pressed each potato from thumb.
- Now add 1 tsp of olive oil and butter in a sauce pan. Once butter is melted, add crushed garlic and smashed baby potatoes. Stir fry them until crispy.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as per taste and add the mixed herbs.
- Remove from fire and serve it hot with your favorite dip/ mayonnaise and enjoy the treat.